Friday, October 24, 2014

Saigon's Art Museum

As an Art student I can’t skip this place, keep in mind this is just the main building, I didn’t have time to visit the side buildings. 


One of the edited photos of the hallway (I like this one best haha x)

From Ben Thanh market the vintage yellow building will be the first thing your eyes will be focused on. Antique yet , so alluring. Walking towards the building the image will be clearer as your eyes will be glued to the gate, rusty and old but still so beautiful.
The "majestic" gate

You will have to pay the fee of 10,000, VND (50 cents) but it’s little compare to the things you will be able to see.

With a very classic and old school structure the building still attracts many views and visitors. The walls are covered with a fresh pastel yellow colour and are decorated with clean white details. Upon the walls are balconies with pastel-ish mint colour windows, which blend with the background nicely.

The structure

Look at those coloured glass panes though!

As you walk up the stone plated stairs, you will be able to see the intricate designs. First step in the building the pleasant smell of Art will gently wakes you up.  Time seems to stop and you are just there in wonderland. Everything looks breath taking in that building, including the ceiling.
So beautiful!

Gorgeous ceiling 

Made up with many floors this building contains many fascinating things but I especially love the balconies and hallways. Personally, I don’t want to go into detail about the art works, perhaps in another post I will, or else this post is going to be very long and boring ha-ha!


Some propaganda paintings 

Propaganda art

Well you guys deserve a lot of catch up photos so here are more photos of the place


"Hey strangers!"




That stair-case though, ouuu so attractive I swear

Thank you for reading my blog! Check out my personal instagram acc @nhu.jpeg !
Check out my newest playlist at 8tracks.com/9cloudschild/looking-for-pumped-up-songs and follow! I make new playlist constantly so yeah, well if you are interested in my music taste then there you go! 
*gives virtual hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment