Friday, October 17, 2014

8tracks account and first playlist.

Hi! Firstly I would like to apologise for my absence in the past few days, I had many tests to do, I was going through a minor depression and my sister also came back from Australia to visit so I couldn't uploaded any new but I promise, new post soon.

Now my 8tracks. 8tracks is a very interesting site where you can discover new songs, personally I've used 8tracks for quite a while, more than 1 year, but I never had the courage to make an account and upload playlists. Yesterday an amazing idea just popped into my mind and I decided to create an account, long- story- short, I uploaded my first playlist (even though I was supposed to revise for my Biolody test) *giggles*.

Main point of creating an account is that I want to express my feelings through music, my mental state right now limits my ability of communicating with other people, and I just feel like music really helps to boost my mood. Listening to music helps me to forget the world for a while and it just kind of blocks out all the negative thoughts.

As the purpose of this blog post is to tell you guys about my 8tracks here is the link! http://8tracks.com/9cloudschild

I hope you guys will enjoy the playlist as much as I do, don't forget to like and subscribe! Virtual hugs and kisses x




No comments:

Post a Comment