Saturday, August 8, 2015

Thai cuisine ftw: Tuk Tuk bistro

Ep.4 

Enough with places to drink, this is the diner I've been obsessed with. Thai cuisine is one of my favourite cuisines therefore I'd always try to investigate new Thai restaurants and I've found one that blew my mind, without further ado the place is called Tuk Tuk bistro.



Tuk tuk has many franchises but the place I like to visit the most is the one just downtown Saigon. Unlike others Thai restaurants this place contains a relaxing vintage vibe, from the exterior to the interior, if you are seeking for a place to chill and eat with your mates this is the place for you. As the location is so convienient you don't have to worry about where to go next and hopefully it'd save you some taxi money.


Not only the amazing design but also the food itself and the service here are fantastic. The food is delicious, a little pricy, and the red milk tea is guaranteed best in town. The staff here are very open , polite and speak perfect English. I enjoy going here in the afternoon with a couple of friends and just feast on my meal meanwhile catching up about life. If you love Thai cruisine just like me, then you definitely check this place out! 


Address: 38 Lý Tự Trọng street, district 1




No comments:

Post a Comment