Monday, December 1, 2014

Month of November

So many things happened during the months November, mostly bad events, that's why I haven't been updating my blog. I'm so sorry for the lack of consistency.

Well here are some quick updates about November:

Fashion & Beauty

For the month of November I have been loving my grey sweater from Topshop, yes I got it from the male section and yes it was on 50% sale, I probably love it so much that once I wore it for a week without washing. Man I'm gross, but it's just so fluffy and warm! I feel like I'm in my own bubble whenever I'm wearing it. I just feel protected ok? 


 Chilin' with my iced milk coffee dough. 

Wearing eyeliner is also one of my current eccentric hobbies. I just feel so fabulous with my eyeliner on, it's like I'm in one of those 50s retro movies haha! For fragrance, I'm loving the scent See By Chloe, a floral and girly yet not too sweet scent, difficult to describe but I just love, love it. Definitely overusing my floral Dr. Martins boots, even though I'm in Vietnam, I literally wear it whenever I go out. Life of a shoe-a-holic, I just need new shoes all the time. Accessories wise, ring is my obsession right now, I usually wear 6 rings every time I go out, which is strange because I wasn't a big fan of rings before. Last but not least, my keys necklace, I call them the keys to my heart, haha! It's basically three vintage keys, different sizes, connected in to one necklace, fascinating ey? ;)

Movie & TV show:


Overrated, but I love Big Hero 6, I just love that movie so much, one of the reasons is because I love Japan. Greetings to my Japanese readers! If I have any. The characters are so adorable, from the group of friends to Baymax itself, everything is just so kawaii!





 Sadly the plot is not that new and exciting in my point of view but overall, it's a great movie to watch with your friends and family!
Guilty to admit this but I did procrastinate from blogging to watch The Walking Dead, yes yes I know cliché but OMG it's so good! Totally did not finish everything in one week. Glenn man, my pizza delivery boy *fangirls*. Who else ship Carol and Daryl? I do #Darol. The series is just so hooking and it's so hard to take my eyes off the screen. It's so cool how you get to see the flashback of each character, especially Michonne, probably my favourite character. The TV show itself is quite different from the comic I must say but still, very amusing and entertaining.

Music & Youtube:

If you haven't check out my new Christmas playlist, then what are you doing with your life?! Jokes but seriously, go and listen to it! I love the name of it though "Count Down To Christmas". I'm sorry for the amount of Christmas related things i mentioned but I'm a Christmas enthusiast after all, despite the fact that I'm in Vietnam and the Christmas here is not as legit. As for Youtube, my favourite you tubers right now are Meghan and Essie. They are my favourite people and I just can't stop watching their videos! I might be addicted, actually I'm pretty sure I'm addicted but they are so funny and amusing to watch, especially their blogs!




Well that's it for my updates! Hope you guys enjoy that and love you guys so much! Lots of love and best wishes to you all.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment